Where do I get a winter coat if I don't live in Hamilton County?  
en español

#1 OPTION:   
Call 2-1-1  on your phone
Connect2Help is a United Way agency that is open 24hrs. a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year.  All calls are confidential and anonymous and the 211 information is current and accurate.  Using your zip code, they will search and connect you to what's available for you in your area.   Don't waste time --  Dial 211 on your phone today!

#2 OPTION:   

School Social Workers are a GREAT resource for families!  They have connections that are specific to your school.  For instance, some schools have corporate partnerships and some have food pantries to assist students and their families.

#3 OPTION:   
Bob Gregory's Coats for Kids
This annual October event at the Indiana State Fair Grounds has been going on for 25 years!  Call 211 to find out the exact dates.

For Holiday Assistance in your area, call 211.